Friday 5 August 2011

An Exploration of Structure Redux

Finally I'd like to return to the exploration as a whole. I was aiming to create something that was basic in code, but through small changes could make large visual differences. Along the way I realized that this could be a tool to show how many real world objects are related in shape and pattern. I included variables where appropriate for my design, and not used them were there was no perceivable benefit. In the future, the next step may be to take the original code and add complexity to it, but I think for now this shows how effective a small code base can be.

I still feel that structure is essentially something that depends on our perception. Although I was trying to base my designs on real world objects,  it's likely others well recognize different structures.

Finally,  here are all the structures together.

No comments:

Post a Comment