Wednesday 12 October 2011

Crash

Concept

The final stage of sound/shape. After experimenting, and as much as I liked the interesting look ellipses can provide I decided to go back to something that more resembled my original design. It just provided the most fluid and interesting appearance. I also asked for feedback from people which suggested as much.

The three sounds have been added so now dragging the canvas initiates the drum roll, crashes of varying volumes and speed are activated depending on speed and there is an ambient lava sound as well. It is amazing how much of a difference these sound make. Now it really feels like you are damaging something.

Unfortunately there appears to be a couple of glitches that I could not fix before it was due. The most irritating is that the explosions sometimes create two sounds instead of one. Still I'm am happy wiht the end product.

Crash - Open Processing Link

 

No comments:

Post a Comment