Tuesday 6 September 2011

Connections

Philosophy and Exploration

I had a psychology lecture today on perception. We learned how everything we see and experience is an approximation of our reality. Mostly we focused on colour.

It reminded me of Ben's previous lecture where he told us that shapes have a colour. I also thought of the chapter of the Design in Context subject about colour.

What strikes me about this is how these different subjects overlap and tell us something similar about the world. Everything around us is related and connected.  I don't know if this is because everything in the world has a similar 'code' behind it, or it comes about as result of a brain working to connect ideas. I suspect it is a bit of both.

The picture below is from the psychology lecture. Would you believe both eye's are the same colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment